First Base Employment Limited
Do you have proven experience within a payroll environment?
Do you have strong organisational skills with the ability to work to multiple deadlines? Then this could be the job for you!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced payroll administrator to join our clients team based in Cirencester. This is a new role based within their finance team primarily responsible for managing and actioning the payroll processes from start to finish. You will work closely with the HR department in relation to the administration of pension and benefits.
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
- Daily management and administration of monthly payroll
- Reconciliation and sign-off of the Group’s other payrolls.
- Liaise with the insurance broker for renewals on PMI, Income Protection and Death in Service.
- Administer the Company’s pensions via payroll and in line with the pension provider’s processes.
- Administer the Childcare Voucher Scheme and order vouchers on a monthly basis.
- Processing of year end reporting including, collecting and processing data for P60’s and P11D’s.
- Posting of payroll transactions to the accounting ledger and monthly reconciliation of payroll related accounting control accounts.
- Occasional travel to other offices may be required.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience gained with a payroll environment/similar role
- Working knowledge of payroll/HR systems (ADP an advantage).
- Proficient in using Microsoft office packages, especially using Excel to manipulate data, and to produce reports.
- Working knowledge of pensions.
- Previous experience of administering benefits.
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to work to multiple deadlines at any one time.
- Strong communicator and the ability to work with people across the business, including external providers.
- Ability to work autonomously and own the payroll process from start to finish.
- Flexible approach when key deadlines need to be met.
Please note that this role is subject to a background criminal record check and will be subject to a Basic DBS check.
Please contact Beth on 01453 755 330 or email email@example.com