First Base Employment Limited
Are you an experienced Payroll Administrator and looking for the next step in your career within a rapidly growing business?
If so, we would like to speak to you!
An opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Administrator to join my client’s team based in Stroud.
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
Hours of Work: 40 Hours
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary (18-month FTC)
- Processing of weekly and monthly payroll using Sage
- Complete Payroll Year End
- Making monthly pension contributions
- Completing administration of payroll and pensions
- End to end HR processes such as starters, job changes, leavers and calculation of annual leave
- Assist in maintaining systems to ensure compliance to ISO 9001, 13485 and regulatory IVD
- Answering the telephones
- Experience of working within a payroll department
- Attention to detail with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- Competent using finance software including, spreadsheet, database and internet systems
- Able to work flexibly to meet deadlines and respond to unplanned situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
- SAGE knowledge is essential for this role
If you are interested in applying for this role please contact email@example.com or call the office on 01453 755330