First Base Employment has an immediate requirement for a Vehicle Technician for their client based between Cheltenham and Gloucester. The ideal applicant will have previous experience in a similar role and will have the desire to develop further.
The job involves the following tasks:
- Servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Diagnoses and repair of customer vehicles
- Analysis of work orders carefully to understand a vehicle’s condition.
- Determine which parts and tools will be required for a given repair or service and ensures their availability.
- Maintain accurate paperwork records (parts, labour, repairs)
- Document any other vehicle problems noted during servicing.
- Perform other reasonable activities from time to time.
- Automotive systems (e.g. understanding of basic vehicle layout, function, and location of parts).
- Parts requirements to complete a job.
- Car problems, warranties, services, and repairs
- Ability to work on a range of vehicles from different manufacturers
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Maintenance
- MOT Testing and repair desirable but not essential
- Strong team player
- Flexible approach to work
- Own tool kit
- Salary dependent on experience £25,000 – £30,000
- 8.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday only, NO Saturdays
- Workplace pension
- 28 days holiday
- Ongoing training opportunities
To apply for this opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330