First Base Employment Limited
Mortgage and Protection Adviser
My client based in Gloucestershire are looking for a Mortgage and Protection Adviser to join their team as soon as possible.
Salary: Circa £30,000 plus uncapped commission
This is a full-time role Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide expert help and advice to customers on a range of mortgage products
- Have the ability to build relationships and exceed expectations throughout the mortgage process
- Be a good listener and be able to identify the best mortgage and insurance products for the client based on their situation and financial position
- Work closely with a range of clients as well as solicitors, estate agents, accountants, valuers and mortgage lenders/insurance providers
- Keep up to date with current market products and legislation
- Be a fully qualified CeMap Adviser
- Have experience in providing Independent Mortgage and Protection advice
- Strong commitment to customer service excellence
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy, with excellent attention to detail
- Driven and determined, with the ability to work independently and to develop client solutions without supervision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with a wide variety of individuals
- Good keyboard and IT literacy skills (including the use of Microsoft Office, and experience with proprietary mortgage and insurance systems)
- Good numeracy skills
If you are interested in this role please give me a call on 01453 755 330 or send me a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details just do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.