First Base Employment Limited
The Coating Manager plans, directs, and coordinates staff and plant equipment for the purpose of all coating & tinting operations to adhere to the principal company statement.
- Overseeing the coating & tinting production processes.
- Plan all coating & Tinting operations to maximise equipment utilisation.
- Ensuring that the coating & tinting production operations are cost effective.
- QA and testing procedures.
- Ensuring implementation and evolution of safety procedures.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs.
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practice.
- Identify core competencies of the workforce.
- Evaluating future plant requirements.
- Working within a production team to produce coatings that are satisfactory to all relevant parties within the organisation, such as line managers, senior managers, and board level.
- Technical contact support for customer service.
- Customer liaisons on and off site for product support.
- Ensure coatings are produced on time and are of good quality.
- Ability to lead and motivate the Coating team.
- Keep informed on legislation impacting the organization’s coating obligations and make relevant changes where necessary.
- Production support and liaising with different departments and suppliers.
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are adhered to.
- Implement standard operating procedures for all coating operations.
- Adherence to prescribing procedures to ensure first pass quality meets or exceeds planned goals.
Person Specification/Key attributes
- Being respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues.
- High levels of communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good standard of written and spoken English and Maths.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Efficient, effective and with demonstrable attention to detail.
- Open and honest attitude.
- Ability to delegate, motivate, train, and inspire others.
- Actively displaying company core values.
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment to service excellence.
This is a full time, permanent role based in Gloucester
Working hours Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
£27,000 – £30,000 per annum
Please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330