First Base Employment Limited
Manufacturing/Production Engineering Co-ordinator – Stroud
Our client is looking to take their business to the next level and to help achieve this goal need to recruit a Manufacturing / Production Engineering Coordinator to work within the Tooling and Injection Moulding departments.
- Working with and reporting directly to the Technical Director
- Manage tool room workload. Ensuring works orders are completed in a timely and logical manner.
- Manage external tooling projects with contractors to ensure on budget and on time delivery.
- Liaise with customers regarding new tooling and modification deliverables and timetables.
- Raise tool trial information / instruction packs. For new tools, modifications and repairs.
- Raise tool room works orders.
- Work with production planning to schedule tool trials in line with customer expectations.
- Submit and track all samples sent to customers for approval relating to tool trials – new tools and modifications.
- Assist with technical quality issues – fault finding.
- Prepare and improve technical documents for internal processes.
- Ensure all customer drawings are stored correctly in line with ISO system.
- Maintain and update tooling asset database.
- CAD – Computer Aided Design both 2D & 3D preferably SolidWorks or similar package
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to read and prepare 2D drawings for manufacture
- Proficient with MS Office – (word, excel, outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in manufacturing processes
- Ability to project manage and coordinate people
- Confident in working with customers and suppliers
- Can work independently and in team environments
- A flexible approach to cope with frequent change
- Desire to learn disciplines
Advantageous / Non-Essential skills and experience
- CAM – Computer Aided Manufacturing
- Injection moulding experience in part and or tooling design
- Customer facing skills
- Job costing and budget tracking
- Quotation preparation
- Design of Jigs and Fixtures for use in production environments
- PDM / PLM experience
This position is full time, days only and permanent. Holiday Allowance – 33 days per annum and this includes bank holidays.
Salary £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Please apply for this role by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330