First Base Employment Limited
The Manufacturing and Logistics Administrator will be responsible for international logistics and assisting the manufacturing team.
- Effectively manage Imports/Exports from start to finish.
- Liaise with Freight Forwarders and shipping operators in the UK and internationally
- Create commercial invoices and all other shipping documents for all shipments
- Arrange and manage all domestic shipments to and from suppliers
- Manage customer returns and customer
- Liaise with internal teams such as accounts and liaise with external customers
- Assist with purchasing where required
- Health & Safety responsibilities – development of H&S procedures, risk assessments, arrange equipment maintenance (forklift etc.), arrange training when required, monitoring accidents and incidents, replenish the first aid box, monitoring H&S on-site.
- Perform any other duties as required.
The individual must at a minimum possess the following:
- Experience of logistics and shipping, shipping internationally by air freight and sea freight.
- Knowledge of imports and duties
- Knowledge of Import/Export customs procedures
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer care experience
- Have great attention to detail and be highly organised
- Team player and happy to help where needed
- Skilled in MS Office, including but not limited to Excel, Word and Outlook
- Health and safety experience
- Purchasing Experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing business
- Knowledge of the impact of BREXIT
What we offer:
- Salary: £24k-£30k this will be dependent upon previous experience.
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Pension matched up to 7%
- Private Healthcare including dental and optical care.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com