First Base Employment Limited
Role purpose: Electro-mechanical Maintenance Engineer is responsible for maintaining, managing, diagnosing, and repairing equipment to maximise safe and efficient running of Production.
- Perform inhouse calibration.
- Maintain engineering processes in relation to the production line maintenance program and activity.
- Look for continuous improvement in engineering efficiencies and safety standards.
- Perform and plan preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Diagnose and resolve any production equipment issues.
- Ensure equipment and tools are kept fit for purpose and clean.
- Maintain spare parts stores.
- Be vigilant of workplace hygiene and be responsible for the maintenance and sanitation of machinery during and after use.
- Maintain changeover parts.
- Maintain records of all suppliers and contact details for all equipment and spare parts.
- Liaise with external contractors for servicing of all equipment and tools.
- Create engineering schedule relevant to specific machinery to ensure smooth operations of all areas of the business and report this to the Production Manager.
- Work with the Production team to ensure equipment is ready for use in line with the production plan.
- Liaise with the production team to support and resolve issues that may arise during manufacture.
- Plan and organise the servicing work in advance so the output of the factory is not affected.
- Delegate maintenance work to conduct in a fast pace.
- Complete the relevant paperwork and provide reports on service and maintenance work on machines.
- Look for ways to continuously improve the performance of the machinery.
- Conduct regular and thorough safety checks on all machines.
- Keep an inventory of equipment required for the repair work.
- Support installation or relocation of equipment.
- Engage in training opportunities, some travel required.
Based in Gloucester
Salary – £30,000 – £35,000 per annum
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com