First Base Employment Limited
Machine Operator – Stonehouse
Due to continued high levels of business our client, a leading manufacturing company in Stonehouse is seeking a committed and hardworking machine operator.
- Operate various manual and CNC production machines and some manual hand operations.
- Responsible for their own quality inspection during the production run.
- Knowledge and experience of manual and CNC production machines an advantage although training will be given to the right candidate
- Be proficient in the use of measuring equipment (Vernier’s, Micrometres etc) and be able to work from a standard operating procedure
- Any Grinding experience would be an advantage
- Good time keeper.
- Able to work well as a team player and an individual.
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn
Full time role, Monday to Friday 7.30am – 4.45pm (12.30pm on Friday).
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com