First Base Employment Limited
Machine Operator – Stonehouse
Machine Operator required to carry out machining activities within a high volume production department.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities (Includes, but not limited to the following)
- Manufacturing components using various production methods
- High volume batch quantity production required.
- Ensuring Daily / Weekly Production Targets are achieved / exceeded
- Communication of shortages and stock discrepancies to Team Leader accurately and in a timely manner
- Generating appropriate documentation for all material movements
- Ensuring products are manufactured to the Quality standards
- Ensuring an efficient, tidy, clean and safe working environment in the Cell
- Previous CNC or Manual Machine operating experience
- Able to use standard measuring equipment (verniers, micrometers etc).
- Good time keeper.
- Able to work well as a team player and an individual.
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn
Full time opportunity, 40 hours per week working Monday to Friday
Please email CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330