Production multi-disciplined machine operator.
- Operate various production grinding machines, CNC machining centres and some manual hand operations.
- Responsible for their own quality inspection during the production run.
- Multi machine manning when required.
- Used to working to standard operating procedures.
- Used to working to hourly targets.
- Used to completing T.P.M’s before the start of shifts.
- Actively support 5S with in the cell / business.
- Actively contribute to improvement ideas within the cell / business.
- Keep all paperwork up to date.
- Good time keeper.
- Able to work well as a team player and an individual.
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn
Full time permanent role based in Stonehouse.
Salary will be dependent on skills and experience
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330