First Base Employment Limited
Salary: £18 – £20k depending on experience, plus commission OTE £23k – £25k.
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm with one Saturday in with 1 in 3 Saturday mornings (9:30am-12:30pm).
- Deal with all applicant enquiries via and online portals.
- Organise and attend viewings and negotiate all the lets between landlords and tenants.
- General Administrative duties.
- Produce floor plans for each property and take marketing photographs when necessary.
- Landlord communication and correspondence.
- Be compliant with Health and Safety regulations and Data Protection Act.
- Good Customer Service skills.
- Good IT Skills.
- Reliable, team player.
- Self motivated, flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Positive & proactive approach.
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Zoey on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs