First Base Employment Limited
Legal Secretary – Family Department
Hours: Full-time – 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £22,000 – £26,000 per annum depending on experience
This is a permanent position.
- Providing secretarial support to the Family fee earners
- File/document management
- Diary management
- Use of Proclaim case management system
- Carrying out file opening and legal compliance requirements
- Liaising with clients on matter progression as and when directed
- Experience of working in a law firm as a secretary
- Experience of using a case management system is desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate typist with audio-typing experience
- Used to working in a busy environment
- A positive, team-focussed approach to your work
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Lilly on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*As a temporary worker with First Base Employment you’ll become a valued member of our team. You’ll gain access to your own personal Engagement App from the first day you get paid, packed full of money saving offers and 24/7 health, support and advice.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-job