First Base Employment Limited
Lapping Machinist – Stonehouse
Immediate requirement for a Lapping Machinist to work withing a successful Stonehouse based engineering company.
This is a temporary requirement which could lead to permanent employment for the right candidate.
- To prepare and machine customers components to meet drawing / specification requirements
- In process inspection of customer product
- Day to day operation of the 72”, 60” and small lapping tables.
- Filing and dressing of seats and gates as per customer requirements.
- Cleaning of components prior to Inspection.
- Basic template manufacture and control of all jigs.
- Monitor and maintain section consumables.
- The correct use of company documentation.
- Movement of work to the correct designated areas around the shop floor.
- Monitoring and reporting on all material effecting processing.
- Keeping your work environment clean and tidy and practising good House keeping
- Ensure machines are operated according to site and manufacturers recommendations
Full time, day shift hours.
£12.32 per hour
Role immediately available.