First Base Employment Limited
Lab Technician – Accountabilities:
- The lab technician collects and analyses effluent samples to ensure discharges are compliant with Thames Water PLC consent limits.
- The lab technician collects and analyses the various process solutions from the electroplating lines in the factory.
- From the above analyses the lab technician instructs the operators to make chemical additions or adjustments to scheduled chemical additions.
- The lab technician maintains and updates the analytical records.
Lab Technician – Experience / Qualification:
- Practical laboratory experience
- Experienced in classic wet chemical analysis
- Experience of auto titration and UV/Vis spectroscopy desirable
- An awareness of Health and Safety issues in a working environment
- Science background – A level upwards
Hours 8:30 to 5.00pm Mon to Thurs, 8:30 to 4:00pm on Fridays.
Full time role
£10.00 – £12.00 per hour dependent on experience