First Base Employment Limited
Junior ERP & IT support Technician
Salary: £19,500 – £25,000 per annum
Hours: 8am until 4.30pm Monday to Friday
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated junior ERP and IT Support Technician to join a company with a fantastic reputation.
- Support and develop the IT helpdesk.
- Work within the IT team to ensure the company IT service Delivery meets and exceeds customer expectation and business KPI’s.
- Gain understanding of the ERP and CRM systems and support local issues.
- Accountability for technical and support tasks assigned to you as an individual from initial request through to conclusion
- Be responsible for following up resolution within the IT support teams if required.
- 1st line support up to 3rd line ( once trained )
- Actively record, report and raise incidents and problem tickets where applicable when issues and faults are identified as part of daily checks and active systems monitoring.
- Experience working within an IT service desk environment.
- Some experience of maintaining and supporting ERP and CRM business systems
- Willing to support IT users in both Hardware and software issues
- Strong technical, analytical, problem-solving and decision making skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Flexible to support out of hours IT problems that may occur from time to time
- Working knowledge of Dynamics BC or NAV ERP
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lilly on 01453 755330 (option 3).
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs