First Base Employment Limited
An immediate requirement for a qualified trainer/instructor/assessor has become available for a long-established skills training and consultancy company based in Gloucestershire.
CPCS and NPORS trainer/tester.
- Desirable categories; 360, 180, ride on roller, forward tipping dumper, telescopic materials handler, lifting equipment/operations, slinger etc.
- NRSWA Street works.
- To be professional and courteous, and promote the services of the company at all times.
- To deliver training and training support services to C&G customers, ensuring customers/candidates are fully trained and needs are met.
- To consult with C&G management and customers to ensure that services delivered fit all requirements.
- Relevant qualification(s) to support teaching subject matter
- Recognised training qualification e.g. PTLLS, L3 AET, etc
- Excellent presentation skills
- Working knowledge of the relevant IT systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think and act independently
- Driving Licence
Additional key responsibilities:
- Professionally represent company whilst on customer sites.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Maintain professional currency in all areas of responsibility and adhere to all safety standards, regulations, ACoPs, etc.
- Demonstrate an awareness of clients’ ethics and requirements, as applicable, when on site.
- Understand candidate’s needs, utilising various training methods and techniques.
- Train people in specific skills and knowledge areas, in classroom and on site.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of training material.
- Completion of training documentation within the required timescale.
- Any other reasonable duties requested by management to benefit the company.
A generous salary of up to £35,000 achievable dependent on skills, experience and qualifications.
If you feel that you are the dynamic individual we are seeking, please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com