First Base Employment Limited
Inspector – Stonehouse
An immediate requirement for an Inspector has become available for a Stonehouse based electronics company.
To ensure product manufactured conforms to customer specification, by means of visual inspection or other verification at key stages in the manufacturing process.
- To carry out visual inspection or other specified verification in accordance with company procedures of goods manufactured by the company to ensure they conform to specification, drawing and Quality Plan.
- To ensure only acceptable goods are passed to the next stage of the process.
- To produce accurate records of Inspections carried out and faults found.
- Ensuring production equipment used is within calibration and safety test dates where required.
- Operate automated optical inspection equipment
- To carry out other tasks as thought appropriate by the management to the benefit of the Company.
- Experience working within an inspection/quality based role within the electronics industry
- Keen eye for details
- Experience documenting results and records
- Computer literate
- Communication skills, written and verbal.
Full time role working 7.00am – 3.45pm Monday to Thursday, 7.00am – 11.30am Friday
Hourly rate will be dependent on candidate skills and experience
Temp to Perm
Please email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.