First Base Employment Limited
Setter/Operator – Injection Moulding
Taking responsibility for setting up, running and getting quality parts off injection moulding machines.
Responsibilities in detail
- Within these key responsibilities there is more detail. All of these form part of the job.
- Receiving a job card and a tooling/bolster set for a product. Commissioning that on an injection moulding machine – 250tn – 600tn.
- Creating T1 samples off that tooling by using the right settings to produce quality parts filling the cavity evenly, stopping any flashing, controlling sinks, ensuring appropriate masterbatch inclusion and so on
- Taking signed off tooling through a pre-production run to full production
- Running the production and getting parts off the machine
- Spotting quality issues and making changes where needed
- Flagging any issues with the team leader with ideas for fixes
- Being flexible to do other roles such as sonic welding and riveting – none of which require specialist expertise after some training but do require willing and concentration
Wage expectation: £25,000-£28,000, experience dependent
Minimum 5 years of experience required
Please forward your CV to email@example.com