First Base Employment Limited
Injection Mould Setter – Stonehouse
Based in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire 5 minutes from Junction 13 of the M5 in a modern facility we looking for an Injection Mould Setter to work in a busy mould shop.
The Injection Mould Setter will be required to support the Mould Shop Manager to supply moulded parts to the correct quality & specification, on time.
- Ensure that all Tool changes & set up of ancillary / associated equipment is carried out efficiently
- Have a proactive approach to quality and ensure adherence to procedures
- Ensure that only verified programs are utilized in production, that process settings are only changed with in specified guidelines and that all process changes are clearly recorded on QR-182 and communicated
- Ensure that any maintenance issues are clearly communicated to Senior Technician
- As required, actively assist with the mould shop maintenance program
- To complete First Off Inspection as required
- To carry out patrol inspections of moulded components at least every 2 hours
- Assist in qualification of mouldings as necessary
- As required participate in all forms of training, either delivering or receiving
- To record and report any non-conformances to the Senior Technician, MSM & QM
- To keep accurate and complete records
- To provide cover for Holidays / Sickness as required
- Maintain and promote a safe, clean working environment
- Injection Moulding: 5 years (Preferred)
40 hours per week, rotating shift hours 6.00am to 2.00pm & 2.00pm to 10.00pm with night shift to be introduced later in the year.
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience. Overtime paid at overtime rates.
Pension Contributions: Employer: 4% of basic salary Employee: Minimum of 2% of basic salary
Other Benefits: Cycle to work scheme, Death in Service Scheme
Please apply by sending your to email@example.com or call 01453 755330