First Base Employment Limited
First Base Employment is currently recruiting for their Stonehouse based client for a Grinding Machinist. Due to our client’s business growth and investment this new opportunity is available to ensure their growth is maintained.
The successful applicant will have a sound engineering background and will be tasked with running a number of processes within a medium to high volume manufacturing environment that include:
- Operation of semi-automatic grinding machinery
- Setting and Operating CNC grinders
- Inspection of parts
- Maintaining production targets and daily KPI's
- Record keeping
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced machinist to join an established team.
- Machine grinding experience (creep feed, internal/external grinding, CNC grinding)
- Engineering qualifications are preferred
- Understanding engineering processes are vital
Full time, Day shift hours, overtime available
Excellent rates paid to the successful candidate
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330