First Base Employment Limited
Grinding Machinist (Temporary)
First Base Employment is currently recruiting for their Stonehouse based client for a Grinding Machinist. Due to our client’s business growth and investment this new opportunity is available to ensure their growth is maintained.
The successful applicant will have a sound engineering background and will be tasked with running a number of processes within a medium to high volume manufacturing environment that include:
- Operation of semi-automatic grinding machinery
- Setting and Operating CNC grinders
- Inspection of parts
- Maintaining production targets and daily KPI's
- Record keeping
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced machinist to join an established team.
- Machine grinding experience (creep feed, internal/external grinding, CNC grinding)
- Engineering qualifications are preferred
- Understanding engineering processes are vital
Full time, temporary position until at least Christmas. Day shift hours, overtime available
Excellent rates paid to the successful candidate
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330 (opt 1)