First Base Employment Limited
Goods In/Out Operator
Hardworking and committed individual is required to operate within the Goods In/Out department of a busy engineering company based in Stonehouse
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Goods Inwards receipt of customer products to company procedures
- Prepare Customer product for Despatch, pack to ensure fit for transport
- Stock control of packing materials and boxes.
- Movement and handling of customer product to required work areas
- Allocation of works orders to customer components.
- The correct use of company documentation
- Ensure machines are operated according to site and manufacturers recommendations
- Monitoring and reporting on all material effecting processing.
- Monitoring and reporting of waiting days (KPI).
- Cleaning operations prior to despatch.
- Organise sub contract transportation.
- Responsible for informing customers of any third-party daily collection requirements and providing copies of certs by email, as requested
- FLT Licence desirable
- Logistics experience
- Attention to detail
- GCSE’s in English, Maths and IT desirable
- Energy, enthusiasm and a ‘can-do’ attitude
Pension – match contribution from 4% – 10%
Life Assurance – 2 x annual salary rising to 4 x if join Company pension