First Base Employment Limited
Goods In / Quality Inspector
Due to continued growth our client is seeking to further develop their quality department with the appointment of a Goods In Inspector. The successful candidate will ensure incoming materials conform to the required standard and will further support the Quality team with general Quality Inspection duties.
- Inspect incoming materials for conformity against specification and quantity.
- Recording results and passing/rejecting parts as required with feedback to purchasing via non conformance reports.
- Documenting inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarising re-work and waste; inputting data into the quality system.
- Final inspection of finished goods before despatch to customers.
- Inspecting first-off, in process components with measurement and visual tests
- Taking part in continuous improvement initiatives
- Programming and running CMM (training can be provided if required)
- This role is suitable for someone with quality inspection experience and a good understanding of mechanical engineering
- Ability to read 2 dimensional technical drawings
- Proficient Microsoft Office software skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Close attention and a good eye for detail
- CMM experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) experience
This is a full time permanent position which is immediately available.
A competitive salary will be paid to the successful candidate along with a range of other benefits.
To apply for the role please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330