General Operative (Temporary Position) – Stonehouse
First Base Employment have an immediate requirement to recruit a General Operative for their engineering client based in Stonehouse to assist in the Workshops and the Goods In/Despatch areas – this is a temporary role expected to last at least 12 weeks with an immediate start.
Responsibilities of the General Operative:
- Hand filing and dressing of components
- Sealing of components
- Movement and handling of product to required work areas
- Keeping your work environment clean and tidy and practicing good housekeeping
- Prepare product for Despatch, pack to ensure fit for Transport
- Assist with Goods In ensuring product/materials received are check and stored away
- Use of computer system for booking in and material allocation. Emails.
- Follow company health & safety procedures and disciplines
Hours: 7.30am – 4.30pm (12.30pm on Friday)
Salary: £9.00 – £9.50 per hour