Gas & Heating Engineer
Gloucester based facilities management company are seeking Gas & Heating Engineers to join their team due to growth in the business.
The role will involve the servicing and maintaining (both planned and reactive) of Domestic boilers predominantly in the Gloucestershire regions working within private and social housing customers.
This is a permanent role where you will be paid an attractive basic salary, provided with a van and specialist equipment to carry out the job.
Day to day duties:
- Reactive maintenance
- Attending breakdowns of domestic heating systems
- Maintenance of domestic gas equipment
- Breakdown and work within domestic gas premises
- Completing necessary paperwork
- 1-3 years previous experience attending breakdowns of domestic heating systems
- Full ACS Domestic Gas Safe Tickets
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience of LPG and Oil systems an advantage but not essential.
- Own tool kit
- £32,000 – £33,000 basic salary
- Overtime paid at 1.5 and double for Sundays
- On call rota (paid as overtime)
- Company van and fuel card
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to earn £38-40k
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330