First Base Employment Limited
Forklift Operative – Brockworth
- Despatching goods to the Customer
- Moving stock within tight deadlines
- Identify, scan stock labels and move parts so they are accessible to Production Operatives/Cell Team Leaders
- Locating stock internally and feeding to Cellular Areas
- Produce despatch notes using the MRP system.
- Work within a team to meet deadlines given
Required key skills/Experience
- Experience of working in a logistics/distribution or warehouse environment is desirable
- Valid counterbalance FLT certificate
- Ability to work at speed safely
- Previous experience of working as a team to achieve tight deadlines
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be flexible to work shift patterns and able to work overtime as and when required.
Hours of work: 6.00am – 2.10pm Monday to Friday
Rate of pay: £9.95 per hour
If you are immediately available to take on new employment please contact Harvey or Andy on 01453 755330 or email email@example.com