First Base Employment Limited
Hours: Part-Time, 20 hours. Can be worked on a flexible basis, however, there are 12 weeks per year where compulsory hours will need to be worked.
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience
To provide accounting support to the Finance Manager to enable accurate financial reporting, maintenance of accurate balance sheet control accounts, monthly payroll processing and compliance with HMRC statutory requirements.
- Payroll processing including year-end returns
- Preparation of P11D’s
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Nominal ledger journal postings
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Maintenance of cash books
- Preparation of analyses requested by the Finance Manager or Managing Director
- Be a pro-active team worker, liaising and co-operating with all members of staff.
Key Skills/ Qualifications:
- Demonstrate substantial experience in performing the above key tasks with particular emphasis on payroll including RTI processing and online returns
- Fluency in MS Excel is essential
- Effective communication skills
- Fantastic attention to detail
If you would like to be considered for this position please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330 (option 2)
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details just do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.