First Base Employment Limited
Are you an experienced Financial Analyst looking for the next step in your career within a rapidly growing business?
If so, we would like to speak to you!
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Analyst to join my client’s team based in Stonehouse.
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Hours of Work: 40 Hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Maintaining and updating standard costs/SPTC
• Annual Cost roll
• Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting (Sales Margin Reporting/COPA analysis/Profit illumination/COS variances on TOP 4 profit centres)
• Monthly financial KPI's
• Provide Analysis of trends and forecasts on Key Profit Centres creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools and excel dashboards
• Analyse financial status by collecting, monitoring and studying data: recommending actions.
• Co-ordinating with Operations Data specialist as and when required for data gathering
• Identifying and maintaining IFRS15
• Budget Information gathering
• Assist in maintaining systems to ensure compliance to ISO 9001,13485 and regulatory IVD requirements including good documentation practises
• To support the Data Specialist
• Experience of working within a finance/accounts department
• Attention to detail with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload
• Competent using finance software including, spreadsheet
• Able to work flexibly to meet deadlines and respond to unplanned situations
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Fantastic communication skills both written and verbal
• SAP knowledge/experience is preferred but not essential
If you are interested in this role please give the office a call on 01453 755330 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org