First Base Employment Limited
Field Service Engineer – Stroud
Carry out service, repair and calibration to various types of process and laboratory equipment. Attend various customer sites in a specific geographical location, working Monday to Friday with an expectation for overtime as and when customer requires.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Visiting customers and staff on site, including overnight stays.
- Collecting & delivering equipment.
- Perform maintenance to refrigeration equipment.
- General laboratory Equipment Maintenance.
- Service Blood Storage Equipment.
- Equipment Mapping.
- Calibration of all types of instrumentation to both traceable and UKAS.
- Create risk assessments and method statements.
- Identify and source parts.
- PC literate with experience of Office applications.
- To able to work on own and use initiative and as part of a team.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in an instrumentation/calibration environment
- Electrically competent. (BS7671)
- Mechanical Engineering Level 3 (C&G/NVQ etc.)
- Electrical installations Level 3 (C&G/NVQ etc.)
- Skills in welding and brazing desirable
- Full UK Driving License
- General hand tools to be supplied by applicant
- Customer Focused
This is a full-time permanent job opportunity that is immediately available
- £26,000 – £30,000 + overtime
- 29 days holiday incl. bank holidays
- Company vehicle and fuel card provided
- Smart phone
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330