First Base Employment Limited
Export Compliance Coordinator
Hours: 35 hours full time
- Market registration processes including liaison with Brand Owners and customers
- Product compliance checks into required markets using available sources and customer communication
- Co-ordinate and produce order and / or customer specific documentation to facilitate export shipments for customs clearance
- Management of inspection processes both internally and with relevant authorities
- Completion of internal documents in line with the label process
- Other projects / duties as determined by Order & Supply Chain Manager
Good Communication (verbal and written)
High attention to detail
High standards & committed
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Zoey on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs