First Base Employment Limited
Salary: Depending on experience
Hour: Monday to Friday Full time
- Diary management for the CFO, and Executive Team, ensuring efficient scheduling for company executive(s)
- Draft and review documents (such as PowerPoint presentations/Excel spreadsheets) and send communications on behalf of Company executive(s)
- Organize and prepare for meetings, including gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the executive
- Liaise with the shareholder Group and coordinate activities
- Coordinate, book and manage travel arrangements
- Maintain various records and documents for Company executive(s)
- Provide cover to other Executive Assistants when appropriate (annual leave etc.)
- To act as host for meetings to include refreshments and ordering of lunch
- Dealing with general enquiries and signposting to relevant department
- Undertaking of routine administrative duties including printing, photocopying, scanning, and filing
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Advanced understanding of frequently used computer software and programs, such as Microsoft Office
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lilly on 01453 755330.
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).