First Base Employment Limited
Engineering Administrator, Stonehouse
Full time, permanent role
Salary: £26,000 per annum
Benefits include 25 days holiday, increased pension contributions and life assurance
To create production routings via an ERP system, after conducting a technical and quality review of the customer purchase orders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review customer purchase orders, fulfilling all contract review requirements including commercial aspects and technical specifications.
- Ensure all work orders are correct and contain sufficient information to lead to successful production.
- Provide support to production by liaising with customers on technical queries.
- Generation of Process Route Cards and final review documentation upon completion of work.
- Assist the Internal Sales Engineer to fulfil quotation requests.
- Identify tooling requirements whilst liaising with sub contract tooling manufacturers to ensure that parts are sourced in a timely manner.
- Keep line manager and department heads informed about site operation and problems.
- Follow and comply with all quality system and environmental requirements.
Experience, Education and Skills:
- Engineering qualifications preferable
- GCSE English, Maths and Science
- Background/Experience working in an engineering environment
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Excel is essential)
- Comfortable speaking with customers and colleagues at a technical level
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330