First Base Employment Limited
All round Engineer – Stroud
We are currently recruiting for a pragmatic Engineer to join a plastic injection moulding business.
The role is very much hands on, and we are ideally looking for an experienced general Engineer who can ‘hit the ground running’.
This is a varied role, with the following broad responsibilities:
- Quality Control; to include x2 QC checks per day
- Create/review work and QC instructions.
- Check products using measuring and test equipment.
- Set equipment ready for secondary operations such as drill, mill, ultra-sonic welder.
- Change tooling inserts ready for production.
- Be involved in tooling trials.
- Assist with problem solving manufacturing/assembly issues.
- Assist the Technical Director with customer queries or other engineering related tasks.
- Engineering background
- Able to use standard toolroom equipment such as mill, lathe, and surface grinder.
- Possess a positive can do / make it happen attitude.
- Provide solutions to practical problems
- Strong eye for detail
- Good Team Player
- Computer Literate
- Tool Maintenance and Repairs
- Working knowledge of CAD
- Fork Lift Licence
4 Day Week – 38 hours
Salary negotiable dependent on experience
Tuesday – Friday – 7.00am – 5.00pm
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Company health scheme