First Base Employment Limited
Direct Sales Executive
Hours 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary £22,000 – £25,000 per annum + Commission
This is a permanent position
- Build and maintain strong and long-lasting relationships with schools and prospects
- Effectively communicate the value proposition to schools, to drive both sales and increased engagement
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure seamless service delivery
- Develop a deep understanding of the education sector, trends and the competitive landscape
- Use internal CRM to log all activity and identify key opportunities
- A dynamic, pro-active approach to working with potential customers, quickly addressing their needs and ensuring any challenges and barriers to sale are resolved swiftly
- The ability to work collaboratively across departments to achieve success
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of organisations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An outgoing, confident individual with excellent interpersonal skills who is able to quickly build strong rapport with customers
- A quick learner who is able to assimilate new information and shows a passion for self development
- A well-organised approach to managing workload, being able to prioritise effectively and demonstrate strong time-management skills
- Resilient and resourceful with a can do attitude
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Lilly on 01453 755330 (option 3).
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs