First Base Employment Limited
Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £9.51 per hour
Hours: 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday with 30 minutes for lunch
- Chase old orders with each department, gathering details of issues
- Liaise and support the production team
- Monitor and control the lifecycle of products
- Stock reporting
- Effectively communicate with management and colleagues
- Update customers regarding their orders and lead times
- Answering the phones
- Being respectful and courteous to customer and colleagues
- High levels of communication and interpersonal skills
- A good standard of written and spoken English and Maths
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Highly efficient with excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate a passion and commitment to service excellence
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lilly on 01453 755330 (option 3).
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs