First Base Employment Limited
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a composite technician to join a rapidly growing business based in the Stroud area. The successful candidate will work as part of a small team in the creation of a range of composite parts and components for the renewable energy sector.
Profile for the successful candidate
- A good attitude to working.
- Experience of using hand tools. Drills and Sanders etc.
- A personal interest in making or fixing things. (practical)
- Good energy
- The ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Able to work as part of a team or independently. (Reliable)
- Additional skills that would be appreciated. Sewing, cutting, working with fabric. Hobbies and DIY.
- Experience with Composites or an interest in the sector is good but not necessary.
£12 per hour