First Base Employment Limited
Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
Salary: £18,000 – £20,000 based on experience
Hours: You’ll be working 5 days per week (varying Saturdays and occasional Tuesday evening). A day off in the week is provided in return.
You’ll be working as part of a small but ambitious team, supporting various members of the Commercial Team, and reporting to the Commercial Manager.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable multitasking a busy workload answering a large number of inbound calls/emails, making outbound calls, as well as a whizz at things like Excel and Word.
- Answer telephone enquiries and providing support.
- Supply information and assistance to the general public, other guests, clients and customers.
- Provide administrative support service.
- Responsibility for recording payments and working with the finance team.
- Coordinate all hospitality onsite.
- Other administrative duties as may reasonably be required.
- Organising entertainment and speaking with community groups.
- Good communication skills and a confident disposition.
- Good written and numeracy skills.
- Work well under pressure and on own initiative.
- Great organisational skills, including workload prioritization and attention to detail.
- Basic IT Skills (including MS Word, Excel email and Internet).
- Polite & friendly manner.
- A full driving licence.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours.
If you are interested in this role please contact Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330.