First Base Employment Limited
CNC Turner – Malvern
We currently have a vacancy for a CNC Turner / Programmer/ Setter / Operator at a precision engineering site in Malvern.
We are seeking a CNC Turner preferably from the aerospace/precision engineering background and time served with Fanuc control experience.
- CNC Turner / setter / operator / programmer.
- Candidate must be able to programme from print drawings, set and operate a CNC Lathe.
- Be able to work to high standards with tight tolerances, be able to use a variety of checking instruments to check there own work.
- Mainly small batch work using a variety of different materials.
- Using Fanuc Controllers.
The successful candidate will be offered
- Hourly rate up to £16.00, this would be negotiable for the right candidate with experience. Reviewed after six months.
- 6 Month probation period.
- 37 hours per week. Mon – Thur 7:30am – 4:00pm. Friday 7:30am – 12:30pm
- Overtime when available is paid at time and half.
- Holidays 25 days + Bank Holidays.
- Company Pension Scheme (After 6 month probation).
- Simply health Plan . (After 6 month probation).
- Life Insurance. (After 12 months)
To apply for this permanent position please forward your CV to email@example.com