First Base Employment Limited
CNC Turner / setter / operator / programmer – Malvern
Candidate would be able to programme from print drawings , set and operate a CNC Lathe (Victor 36/125 with Fanuc controller).
Must be able to work to high standards with tight tolerances, be able to use a variety of checking instruments to check there own work.
Mainly small batch work using a variety of different materials.
- Background in aerospace engineering desirable
- Must have extremely High Standards
- Programming – Setting – Operating experience
- CNC Machining with Fanuc Controls
- Live tooling experience preferred
- Time served – apprentice trained is preferred
6 Month probation period.
37 hours per week. Mon – Thur 7:30am – 4:00pm. Friday 7:30am – 12:30pm
Overtime available and paid at time and half.
Holidays 25 days + Bank Holidays.
Company Pension Scheme after six month probation period.
Starting rate would be £13.50 – £15.00 per hour dependent on experience
Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330