First Base Employment Limited
CNC Turner (Mazak) – Quedgeley
A new opportunity for an experienced CNC Turner has become available for a specialist, industry leading manufacturing company based in Quedgeley. They provide one off and small batch parts, in various materials, for a large variety of industries such as medical, aerospace and automotive.
The successful applicant will work on a Mazak Nexus 250 CNC Lathe with Live Tooling using Mazatrol Matrix Series controls. You will be required to programme, set and operate a wide variety of jobs and work orders and will be responsible for producing completed components from scratch by working from engineer’s drawings.
- Working knowledge of Mazatrol – essential
- Live tooling – essential
- Able to work directly from engineer’s drawings
- Have worked for a sub-contract engineering company, producing one off and small batch work
This is a full time, permanent position
Hours: 6.00am – 2.00pm/2.00pm – 10.00pm shift rotation (37 hour working week)
Overtime is frequently available on Saturday mornings (paid at time and a half)
Salary and benefits:
- £30,000 – £33,000 salary + overtime (negotiable depending on experience)
- Up to 27 days holiday + bank holidays
To be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org