First Base Employment Limited
CNC Setter / Operator (Haas)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and knowledgeable CNC Setter / Operator to join a specialist, industry leading manufacturing company based in Quedgeley. They provide one off and small batch parts, in various materials, for a large variety of industries such as medical, aerospace and automotive.
Working on a shift rotation, you will be responsible for setting and operating a range of Haas CNC Milling and Turning machines, however you will be primarily placed where your skills and experience are best suited.
Candidates with experience in programming using Alphacam are highly desirable and will be offered a premium salary.
- Experience operating CNC Mills and/or Lathes with Haas controls
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Efficient and methodical working method
- Preferably has worked for a sub-contract engineering company, producing one off and small batch work
This is a full time, permanent position
Hours: 6.00am – 2.00pm/2.00pm – 10.00pm shift rotation (37 hour standard working week)
Overtime is frequently available on Saturday mornings (paid at time and a half)
Salary and benefits:
- £24,000 – £27,000 salary + overtime (Setter / Operator)
- £27,000 – £32,000 salary + overtime (Programmer / Setter / Operator)
- Up to 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to develop skill set for the right candidates who demonstrate proficient knowledge
To be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com