First Base Employment Limited
CNC Setter/Operator – Stroud
This is an excellent opportunity for a CNC Setter/Operator to join a well-established company that will offer you a day-based role with plenty of opportunities to increase your earnings though overtime, yearly bonus and there is good room for progression if you exhibit the correct skills.
- You will be required to machine small batches of work, frequently reset machines, adjusting tool offsets, some programme editing may also be required.
- Inspecting your own work to ensure the results are recorded and the quality is maintained.
- Complete all necessary material movement paperwork – (Route cards, Material traceability, program changes)
- Previous experience of setting and operating CNC Lathes.
- Previous experience of setting and operating DMG Mill/Turn machines advantageous.
- Knowledge of Heidenhain Controls would be advantageous, however strong candidates without Heidenhain experience will be considered as training would be given.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and inspection equipment.
- Proactive, hardworking and a team player.
- Manufacturing/Engineering experience
- Experience of setting CNC machinery
- Proactive nature and keen to work within a small business and take responsible for the role
The role is working 39.5 hours week.
7:30am-4.30pm Monday – Thursday
Permanent role paying £26,500 per annum
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call 01453 755330