First Base Employment Limited
Machine Setter & Operative – Stonehouse
An immediate requirement for a CNC Machine Setter/Operator for a busy manufacturing and engineering company based in Stonehouse.
This is a temporary requirement expected to last at least three months.
- Operate CNC production machines, machine setting and running batch production processes.
- Responsible for their own quality inspection during the production run.
- Manufacturing components using various production methods
- Ensuring Daily / Weekly Production Targets are achieved / exceeded
- Participating in continuous improvements via lean and Kaizen initiatives
- Apprentice trained, or previous engineering experience preferably but not required.
- Knowledge and experience of setting and operating CNC production machines
- Be proficient in the use of measuring equipment (Vernier’s, Micrometres etc) and be able to work from a standard operating procedure
- Good time keeper.
- Able to work well as a team player and an individual.
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethic
- Willing to learn
- Attention to detail, very careful and precise
Full time day shift hours, working Monday to Friday
£10.50 – £11.50 per hour, overtime available
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org