First Base Employment Limited
Machine Operator (batch production)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a well-established company in Stonehouse on a permanent basis. This is a day shift opportunity.
- Operate various manual and CNC production machines and some manual hand operations.
- Responsible for their own quality inspection during the production run.
- Manufacturing components using various production methods as detailed by the company
- Ensuring Daily / Weekly Production Targets are achieved / exceeded
- Ensuring products are manufactured to the Quality standard set by the company
- Checking job paperwork for accuracy
- Ensuring an efficient, tidy, clean and safe working environment
- Knowledge and experience operating CNC production machines including millers and grinders.
- Be proficient in the use of measuring equipment (Vernier’s, Micrometres etc) and be able to work from a standard operating procedure
- Good time keeper.
- Able to work well as a team player and an individual.
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Good work ethic and willing to learn
This is a full time, permanent role working day shift hours Monday to Friday
Salary will be dependent on skills and experience
23 days holiday, Pension plus other benefits
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330 to discuss in more detail.