First Base Employment Limited
CNC Programmer/Setter – Stroud
First Base Employment is currently looking to speak with CNC Machinists to work for a local engineering company, mainly getting involved with Turning operations
The successful applicant should ideally be able to demonstrate relevant experience working within a precision CNC machining environment.
You will be working on Mazak and Doosan machines
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in the following:-
- Precision engineering to tight tolerances
- Setting skills are preferred
- Programming ability would be highly advantageous
- Reading engineering drawings
- Working within an engineering environment
- Supply to high profile customers in nuclear, aerospace, oil & gas and automotive sectors.
Day shift position (7.30am – 4.30pm (12.30pm Fri)
£10.00 – £14.00 per hour dependent on ability
Position immediately available
If you feel you can satisfy the above criteria please do not hesitate to contact Andy Penrith on 01453 755330 for an informal discussion.
Alternatively please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com