First Base Employment Limited
Due to continued growth we are seeking an inspector to join our team evaluating aero engine components to tight tolerances.
- Ensure no product non-conformity escapes to customers
- Accurate and appropriate measurement of product features to determine conformance/non-conformance to drawing.
- Defining appropriate measurement strategies, ensuring alignment to tolerance requirements for first-off and end of line product validation activities (excl. special processes)
- Adheres to the requirements of the company Health & Safety Policies & Management System
- Conducting inspection processes to meet internal requirements
- Experience of using and or programming MCOSMOS CNC CMM using 2D drawings – knowledge of PCDMIS would be advantageous
- Conducting measurements of products / tooling and fixtures as required
- Reporting measurement outputs.
- Responsible for general housekeeping within their area
CANDIDATE SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE/ QUALIFICATIONS
- A wide knowledge and experience of application of manual and CNC CMM etc inspection skillsets:
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Working within an AS/EN 9100 compliant QMS workplace
- Ability to use Microsoft Office 365 packages – Word, Excel, Teams etc.
- Recognised apprenticeship and or relevant engineering background
- Evidence of Background in Aerospace tier 1, 2 or 3 environments is advantageous
- Motivated individual, capable of using initiative and being a team player
- Flexible and open to learn, give and receive feedback to improve & grow.
Hours are 37 per week. Mon – Thur 7:30am – 4:00pm. Friday 7:30am – 12:30pm
£25,000 – £27,000 per annum
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01453 755330