Our client is an ISO 9001 accredited steel building design and project management company offering a range of additional construction services throughout the UK to industrial and commercial businesses both large and small as well as to domestic users, educational facilities and the national utilities.
We seek a Design Engineer to undertake CAD based designs in a manner that can then lead to successful installation of the buildings and associated services.
The suitable individual will have demonstrable relevant experience from within a Manufacturing or Construction based environment, ideally the steel building/cladding sector using CAD (ideally AutoCAD) and may have some knowledge of project management within a fast moving environment. Communication on a frequent basis with clients, suppliers and sub-contactors is an important part of the role.
In addition the successful applicant is likely to possess some, if not all, of the following attributes:-
- Experience in a design office environment
- Good customer facing and communication skills
- Good attention to design detail
- A good commercial sense
- A strong work ethic
- High levels of initiative and common sense
- Good levels of numeracy and written skills
- Knowledge of basic IT such as Word
- Commitment to outstanding customer service
- Full car driving license since travel to sites will be required
- Willingness to learn, develop and contribute to a close team environment
This is a permanent position and opportunities and rewards are good for individuals who are willing to work hard and assist in taking the business forward.
Salary depending upon experience but in the range of £35k to £45k plus benefits.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com