Business Development Manager (Part Time) – Cirencester
If you are an experienced sales person with a strong track record of securing new business and are now looking to take a step back and have more work/life balance, then we have an amazing opportunity for you!
Our client is based in Cirencester and provide bespoke sales solutions to a multitude of companies of various sizes across a range of industries.
The primary roles of the successful applicant will be:
- Make outbound B2B calls and secure appointments for the client
- Nurture and develop strong relationships with key decision makers
- Prompt response to all inbound enquiries (email and telephone)
- Maintain accurate records using CRM system
- Produce summary reports for clients
- Conduct and assess research to identify prospective leads
- Other ad-hoc duties to be completed as the business requires (appropriate to your position).
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have proven experience developing professional working relationship with a range of clients
- Have an understanding of business to business appointment setting (preferred) or telemarketing
- Be able to manage own time in an efficient and effective manner and work to own initiative
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- The successful candidate will immediately secure a permanent contract.
16 Hours per week: 9:30am – 3:30pm Tuesday – Thursday
Competitive pay rate:
£11 per hour increasing to £13 per hour after three months
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to be considered then please get in touch on 01453 755 330 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org