First Base Employment Limited
Business Development Manager
Salary: Circa £45,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Do you have the drive to achieve excellent results? Do you have fantastic negotiation skills with the confidence to close business deals? Then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for a candidate with technical sales experience within the engineering or construction industry. The ideal candidate will be experienced in building customer relationships as well as developing new customer relationships.
- Promote the business by using all communication channels to build your own brand as well as the company brand
- Represent the company with local and national media opportunities
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Keep informed of industry issues and opportunities
- Develop and execute a business plan to ensure the business goals are achieved
- Attending meetings with new and existing clients
- Attending networking events
- Reporting and analysis
- Fantastic interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients at all levels
- Excellent leadership and time management skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Presentation skills
- Willingness to travel to meet with new and existing clients
- The ability to deal with difficult situations and come up with solutions
- Strong business knowledge
- Experience of managing team members
- Fantastic computer skills, including Microsoft office packages (strong excel skills are essential for this role)
- The drive to achieve and be responsible for results
If you would like to be considered for this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Lilly on 01453 755330 (option 2).
Just at the moment, we are seeing a massive upturn in applications. Please be aware that more than ever we are needing to shortlist heavily and that it may not be possible for us to come back to you if your details do not match the needs of our client on this vacancy.
*First Base Employment is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service to both clients and candidates and building our business through personal recommendations.
*Do you know someone for this role? Refer a friend and earn high-street vouchers (Terms & conditions apply).
*Why not check all our latest vacancies here https://first-base.co.uk/current-jobs